For the first time since 1913 -- when Department of Water and Power chief architect William Mulholland opened the waterway with the words, "There it is. Take it!" -- the 233-mile Los Angeles Aqueduct has stopped carrying Owens Valley runoff to Los Angeles.
Read the full article from the Los Angeles Times here:
Hike Los Angeles
Dedicated to discovering the wilderness beyond the pool area.